Key Collection Information
Please see below information in regards to key collections;
There are different contract start dates, so please read carefully. Unfortunately, if you turn up before your contract start date, we will be unable to hand over keys.
If you are unsure of your contract start date then please check your copy of the contract that was emailed to you or email email@example.com to find out.
Please note you will also be required to bring ID with you, which will need to be shown at the time of collecting keys. We would prefer your student ID if possible please, but other forms such as driving licence or passport will be acceptable.
You will also need to know what room you will be going into, as we need to sign out keys for a particular bedroom. Floor plans can be seen on our website to give you a rough idea of where the bedrooms are situated.
If you do decide to swap rooms once you have all collected keys, you will need to email to let us know your new room number.
The first contract start date is Sunday 1st August 2021. If your contract starts on this date you can collect your keys on Sunday 1st August 2021 from our office at Saul House between 10.30am – 4pm.
The second contract start date is the Sunday 8th August 2021. If your contract starts on this date you can collect your keys on Sunday 8th August 2021 from our office at Saul House between 10.30am – 4pm.
Please see the options below if you cannot make it on your contract start date.
- You can collect your keys anytime Monday to Thursday between 10.00am – 3pm from our office at Saul House after your contract start date.
- If you would like to collect keys on a Friday, you will need to make an appointment to do, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment.
- You can ask someone else to pick your keys up for you;
- If you do ask someone else to pick your keys up for you, please note this person must be someone living at your APS house or a tenant of another APS property. We will also accept parents picking up keys but they must have ID.
- If someone else is picking up your keys, you must email us beforehand to let us know that you give permission for ……. (name of person who is collecting your keys) to collect the keys on your behalf. As stated above we will still require you to forward some sort of ID. If we do not receive an email and a copy of your ID, unfortunately we will be unable to hand out keys.
Once again please take extra care with your contract start date, as we cannot release keys until the date specified on your contract, unless otherwise discussed i.e. stay on tenants, existing tenants moving houses etc.
Please also note, if your guarantor has not completed their form or the direct debit has not been completed in ample time (deadline was 9th July 2021) we will not be releasing keys, so please ensure your paperwork is up to date.
Thank you and we look forward to seeing you soon.